Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Steve Hoffman Music Forums.

1. Tim 2 liked fish's post in the thread If your system was an animal.....

[IMG]

May 20, 2024 at 11:02 AM
  2. Tim 2 liked tootull's post in the thread If your system was an animal.....

[MEDIA] Brown Thrasher [IMG] The record holder must surely be the brown thrasher, with over 2000 songs in its repertoire. The sedge warbler produces some of the longest and most complicated of all bird songs. An individual male may never repeat...

May 20, 2024 at 11:02 AM
  3. Tim 2 liked Mad shadows's post in the thread If your system was an animal.....

Definitely a mongrel, a mix of old gear with dubious and mostly unknown background.

May 20, 2024 at 11:01 AM
  4. Tim 2 liked bever70's post in the thread If your system was an animal.....

Because it sounds killer... [IMG] And because it has plenty of meat around the bones, unlike those skinny looking Cheetahs :D!

May 20, 2024 at 11:01 AM
  5. Tim 2 liked jonwoody's post in the thread Post photos of your systems/rooms here! (Part 15).

Nice looks like the bike is finally home congrats Rick! :cheers:

May 20, 2024 at 8:33 AM
  6. Tim 2 liked okc_craft's post in the thread Post photos of your systems/rooms here! (Part 15).

Did a couple of things in my room this weekend. Added a second REL T9 and moved all of the equipment to one side of the room. The second sub will obviously take some time to get dialed in, but I’m already glad I added it. Moving the gear is more...

May 20, 2024 at 8:32 AM
  7. Tim 2 liked jonwoody's post in the thread Post photos of your systems/rooms here! (Part 15).

Lovely system love the vintage gear and the built in shelves.

May 20, 2024 at 8:31 AM
molar-endocrine